Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Best Glue Ever by Scraperfect-Product Review



All product reviews are my opinions and I am not compensated by the companies who make the product/s

Product name: Best Glue Ever
Purpose: Crafting/Nail Art/Scrap Books
Made by:Scraperfect
Price/Size: $4-8 USD/ 2oz bottle (depending where you buy it)
Website:Scraperfect


I first heard about this product while watching Robin Moses on her Youtube channel. She is amazing and I have learned so much from watching her videos.
She mentions this glue often and uses it in her nail business for glitter, foils, and attaching jewels to nails. I love doing my nails so I decided to purchase this glue and give it a try.
I have heard it works great for scrapbooking and making your own glue dots, as well as many more uses. However, I bought this mainly to use as a glue to apply nail foils to my nails.
 
 
This truly is the Best Glue Ever


This works great for putting foils on nails compared to other glues that I have used. It does help  to water it down a little or it can be a little thick, but it can be used at full strength.
 
I used it watered down using a fine brush. The foils stuck very well to this glue with very little seeping.  It can take some time to dry completely and if you do not make sure it is completely dry first the foils will not stick, well they will stick the foil just won't stay on your nail, the whole foil will. While the glue is still wet it comes off easily with water, this makes it very easy to clean out of my brushes which I had a problem with using other glues. The glue would stay in the brush which not only made the brush not paint fine lines but I had to stop and clean the brush often with acetone. After applying the foils put a couple clear coats on and you are ready to go.

Pros:
Have to use very little so it lasts quite a while.
Foils stick well.
Cleans easily with water while glue is still wet.
Has multiple uses.
Decent size for the price.


Cons:
Very Sticky so you have to be careful what it touches
Takes a little while to dry, not a product for impatient people.

Conclusion: Product works exactly as promised, I am very happy with my purchase and I  will purchase again in the future.





No comments: