Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Technology for Artists

We have all heard of products like tablets and computer software geared towards artists, but  these products go beyond.  Here are some interesting products that I have seen on the internet that I think would be really cool for artists and other crafters.

Imagine a pen that allowed you to create 3D drawings. Well it's here, the 3Doodler.
The 3Doodler, which uses plastic to literally draw in the air and turns your drawings into 3D masterpieces.
Kind of the same concept as a glue gun, except its in pen form and the plastic dries almost instantly allowing you to draw upwards instead of just side to side like you normally would on paper.
Starts out at around $15 USD for the children's version

3Doodler
http://the3doodler.com



The Rocketbook





How many of us waste paper starting to sketch something and it just doesn't start off right so you flip to the next page in your sketch pad? I know I do. Now they have a notebook called The Rocketbook,  that you not only can reuse over and over,



 but it can send your sketches right to the Cloud using your smartphone, so that they can be downloaded right to your computer, sent to friends or collaborators on a project. Then when your Rocketbook is full you pop it in the microwave along with a cup of water and it erases the pages.
It's not even terribly expensive, with notebooks starting at $27 USD

The Rocketbook
https://getrocketbook.com

Now if anyone wants to buy me one I will be very grateful and put it to good use, I  promise. If you know of  any other products that you think are going to change how we create masterpieces please contact me @ craftfairyscubby@gmail.com so I can add them to this post.

Thanks
Happy Crafting from the Craft Fairy

No comments: